- This event has passed.
Friends of the Santa Clara River’s 25th Silver Streams Celebration
September 16, 2018 @ 4:00 pm - 6:30 pm$75.00
Join Friends of the Santa Clara River and partners at the historic Rancho Camulos along the banks of the Santa Clara River. Immerse yourself in the heart of the Santa Clara River Watershed, it’s beauty and history. Celebrate the 25th anniversary of the founding of FSCR.
- Appetizers and other sustainable grown treats from our own Santa Clara River Valley
- Celebrate with local wines and beers
- Meander beneath majestic river valley mountain views to live music
- Wander along on tours of Rancho Camulos Adobe and the Tataviam Interpretive Village
- Join us for this celebration as sponsors and volunteers
Date: Sunday, September 16, 2018
Time: 4:00PM to 6:30PM
Location: Rancho Camulos, 5164 East Telegraph Road, Piru, CA, 93040
About Rancho Camulos:
Rancho Camulos Museum is a 40-acre national historic landmark situated within an 1800 acre working ranch. It is the best remaining example of a Spanish-Mexican rancho in its original rural environment and is noted for its literary significance as the setting for Helen Hunt Jackson’s novel Ramona. Rancho Camulos is dedicated to researching, collecting, preserving and interpreting the diverse cultural heritage and agricultural history of Southern California from 1853 to 1943. Through restoration of its buildings and grounds, Rancho Camulos seeks to connect the past with the present by offering programs that will educate and enrich all audiences.
Learn more at RanchoCamulos.org
Header photo by Barbara Wampole, FSCR Board Member